[PlanetCCRMA] Re: From zero to DAW in 2 hours !

Fri Feb 17 11:01:01 2006

On Fri, 2006-02-17 at 02:28 +0000, Bal Dobe wrote:
> Ok now that I have installed all the ccrma audio apps I have two
> problems:
>
> 1 I can not see any of the audio apps in the KDE menu system. When I
> installed ccrma on FC3 I had a whole load of apps in the sound & video
> section.  This happens in both FC4 and FC4 ccrma.
>
> 2) I can not shut the machine down. I get an error in a CLI screen which
> says [<c0103a51>] syscall_call +0x7/0xb
>
> So what do I do I do next?

(I commented on the kernel panic error in another thread)

Can we check that you indeed have the applications installed? The apps
(or at least some of them) should be in the menus. What do you get when
you do:
  rpm -q planetccrma-audioapps
(or audiovideoapps, whatever you installed).

-- Fernando