[PlanetCCRMA] [OT] firepod analog preamped inputs

Charlls Quarra charlls_quarra@yahoo.com.ar
Tue Feb 14 18:48:02 2006

--0-1935989096-1139971647=:85181

  Hi,

 I recently bought a presonus firepod unit, and the documentation says that in the two first inputs you can plug passive instruments (like an electric guitar or bass) and mics or active instruments in the other 6. So i was curious if anyone on the list owned this unit and could tell me what this means; it means that is not safe to plug an additional guitar in one of the other 6 inputs? What you would recommend for setting up, say, two guitars and a bass guitar with this unit?

 1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
 Abrí tu cuenta aquí
--0-1935989096-1139971647=:85181

		<hr size=1>