[PlanetCCRMA] kauditd suspend

Jacob Last jacoblast@gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 09:32:01 2006

------=_Part_125_28436540.1139765469784

Hi--

I am running 2.6.14-0.10.rrt.rhfc4.ccrma with great results on my Thinkpad.
The only problem I'm running into is that with this kernel, the machine
refuses to go into S3 sleep, becuase of the kauditd thread. After googling
around, it seems that there is a patch called
linux-2.6.14-kauditd-suspend.patch from the FC4 stock kernel. Is this
something that could be rolled into the ccrma edge kernel or should I try t=
just patch and compile myself?

Thanks for all the hard work!

Jacob

------=_Part_125_28436540.1139765469784

Hi--<br><br>I am running 2.6.14-0.10.rrt.rhfc4.ccrma with great results on =
my Thinkpad. The only problem I'm running into is that with this kernel, th=
e machine refuses to go into S3 sleep, becuase of the kauditd thread. After=
 googling around, it seems that there is a patch called=20
linux-2.6.14-kauditd-suspend.patch from the FC4 stock kernel. Is this somet=
hing that could be rolled into the ccrma edge kernel or should I try to jus=
Jacob<br>

------=_Part_125_28436540.1139765469784--