[PlanetCCRMA] Invitation to the newstage: CCRMA at the Knoll April 27, 28, 29, 2006

Tricia Schroeter Tricia Schroeter <tricia@ccrma.Stanford.EDU>
Sat Feb 11 17:18:02 2006

Dear CCRMA Community,

APOLOGIES FOR THE MULTIPLE POSTINGS! URL CORRECTED FROM PREVIOUS E-MAIL.

To mark the renovation of The Knoll, our home at Stanford University for the last twenty years, CCRMA will host a three-day festival of music and scholarship.  As one of the world's premiere institutions combining technology and the arts, the Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics has become a magnet for talented and creative individuals.  CCRMA would like to invite current and former members of the CCRMA community to celebrate this new stage in our history with a series of three concerts and lectures commemorating the center's rich history and future.  By featuring music and presentations by current and past faculty, students and alumni, the newstage festival will provide a broad overview of our past, present and future directions.

Please save the dates of April 27, 28 and 29, 2006.

For more information and to registration for this excitng event, please visit:

http://ccrma.stanford.edu/newstage/

We would love to see you there.

From, Chris Chafe Director of CCRMA and all CCRMA faculty and staff.