[PlanetCCRMA] fc4 jamin problems

plutek plutek@infinity.net
Sat Feb 4 12:05:01 2006

Jan Depner wrote:

>Nothing to be concerned about, they're just GTK warnings (GUI stuff).
>If I get a chance I'll look into it.  I'm running FC4 too.  What do you
>mean by having JAMin on an insert?  Can you explain precisely what
>you're doing?  I've never done this before.

put an insert on the master out channel. assign it's outputs to jamin's
inputs, and it's inputs to jamin's outputs. make sure jamin's outputs
are NOT also patched to alsa playback channels.  also setup  automated
jamin scene changes if you need them. then you can export the session,
and jamin freewheels along with ardour. (no need to patch jamin's
outputs back to other channels and re-record.)

-p