[PlanetCCRMA] should I switch to Fedora Core 4? need opinions...

Louis van Dompselaar louis@dompselaar.org
Thu Feb 2 23:44:02 2006

Link Swanson wrote:
> Then I had to add the "planetcore edge" repository with synaptic in order
> to install the correct kernel without running into asla-related package
> conflicts. I installed the 2.6.14-. . . rrt.ccrma with synaptic,

Can you expand on this a little?  I can only see a 2.6.12-0.12-rdt in
the planetedge for FC4.  I tried that, but that doesn't work to well
for me (ethernet card doesn't work in realtime mode).
The bog standard 2.6.14 for FC4 does work, so I'd be very interested
in a ccrma 2.6.14.