[PlanetCCRMA] Jackd kicking ardour out

Eric Devost ericdevost@telaneos.com
Wed Feb 1 17:09:01 2006

Actually, it's happening only when multitracking just after I hit the
STOP button in ardour. I have to shut down and then restart Ardour so it
can reconnect to Jack again. The track is recorded fine. I have no xruns
at all during recording but one or two right after I hit the STOP button.

Any ideas ???

Thanx,