[PlanetCCRMA] MuSE MIDI

Richard Gibson fluffy.gibson@gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 06:11:02 2006

------=_Part_82254_16014526.1155301820980

Hello all

I was wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to control Muse's channels
and effects using MIDI. Since variations of panning and volume is not able
to be stored anywhere (that I am aware of - see
http://www.muse-sequencer.org/pic/mtest.png for the screenshot of the sort
of thing that'd be ideal), I was hoping to have a couple of MIDI channels
controlling the audio channels' effects and other parameters of the
channels.

Can anyone shed any light on the MIDI control capability of MuSE? If MuSE is
not capable of this, do you know any other CCRMA apps that are?

Many thanks in advance
Rich

------=_Part_82254_16014526.1155301820980

Hello all<br>
I was wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to control Muse's
channels and effects using MIDI. Since variations of panning and volume
is not able to be stored anywhere (that I am aware of - see
sort of thing that'd be ideal), I was hoping to have a couple of MIDI
channels controlling the audio channels' effects and other parameters
of the channels.<br>
Can anyone shed any light on the MIDI control capability of MuSE? If
MuSE is not capable of this, do you know any other CCRMA apps that are?<br>
Many thanks in advance<br>
Rich<br>

------=_Part_82254_16014526.1155301820980--