[PlanetCCRMA] Followup Question: Hardware - Where to Buy in US

Joe Hartley jh@brainiac.com
Wed Apr 26 07:31:01 2006

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 10:10:59 -0400
Roy Vestal <rvestal@trilug.org> wrote:

> I want to be able to add a control surface later on this year. Those
> that are using the Delta 1010, will a midi control surface work with the
> Delta 1010? I've used USB ones in other studios, such as the Tascam
> USB-2400, but it was a Windows DAW.

I love using the Behringer BCF2000.  I seem to recall that newer versions
of alsa or envy24control can be controlled with it, but 99% of what I do
is with Ardour, which can be completely controlled by the BCF, so I haven't
pursued it.