[PlanetCCRMA] Fedora Core 4 Kernel Problem?

Daniel Skevington djis@uymail.com
Mon Apr 17 08:52:01 2006

Hi, I've had a look at /var/log/messages (i don't seem to
have an /etc/rc.log) but it doesn't seem to keep any record
of the failed boot attempts?

I'll keep trying to get into the interactive set up, it seems
to skip past the option pretty quickly though...

Thanks,
Daniel.