[PlanetCCRMA] Re: New 2.6.13 ccrma kernel problems

blindman jones erleichda@gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 17:29:00 2005

I was using the Volume Applet 2.10.1, the upgades messed that up... I
install gamix from the ccrma repo and that works perfect...
envy24control still segfaults.

sorry I can't be more helpful than that.