[PlanetCCRMA] no real time! fc3 recent update

Sun Oct 30 19:09:01 2005

On Sun, 2005-10-30 at 12:40 -0800, Jonathan Segel wrote:
> hey, a recent planet-ccrma fc3 update seems to have killed my ability
> to launch jack in realtime. i think there were PAM things, but i'm
> not certain.
> anybody else seeing this?

It appears there's a new pam update from Fedora. I have to track this
and issue my own update. You could downgrade to the last pam I released
(0.77-66.2.3.rhfc3.ccrma) or wait till tomorrow.

There's also an update for FC4 and I know that one has support for the
realtime stuff but the naming of the control variable has changed. You
could check /etc/security/limits, what do you see there? Anything
related to "rtprio"?

-- Fernando