[PlanetCCRMA] ipw2200 in CCRMA

fonse006@csusm.edu fonse006@csusm.edu
Wed Oct 26 22:46:01 2005

Hello,

You will want to use the first ethernet card which is normally eth0 adding
a new card with a new number eth1 will likely just confuse your system.  I
hope this helps.  You will find that it is useful use the command ifconfig
for setting up network cards.  The graphical interface is nice if you are
not having any issues, but if things do not work right you should move to
the command line to cut out any possibility of a translation error.

Yours,
Adam