[PlanetCCRMA] MOTU MidiExpressXT supported by ALSA?

Jeff Farr moogah@gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 13:45:02 2005

------=_Part_21590_11590376.1129063486316

It's listed in their soundcard list, but I've found conflicting reports
about getting it to work. I've tried the setup as described at alsa, but
that didn't work. However, I'm not 100% clear on what I'm doing there, so
perhaps I just missed a step. has anyone tried to set this interface up
before?

------=_Part_21590_11590376.1129063486316

It's listed in their soundcard list, but I've found conflicting reports
about getting it to work.  I've tried the setup as described at
alsa, but that didn't work.  However, I'm not 100% clear on what
I'm doing there, so perhaps I just missed a step.  has anyone
tried to set this interface up before?<br>

------=_Part_21590_11590376.1129063486316--