[PlanetCCRMA] Lost in the backroads..

Jeff Farr Jeff Farr <moogah@gmail.com>
Sun Oct 9 22:37:02 2005

------=_Part_20148_24922793.1128922606942

Allright, I think I've narrowed it down a bit. Some of the trouble was that
I hadn't "alsasound on" -ed again since the last reboot. Now ardour, snd,
freqTweek and hydrogen are 'working'. However, if I try to start JackRack i=
still says it can't find the alsa sequencer and "no such file or directory"=
.
Likewise if I try to alsasound start or stop in /etc/rc.d/init.d bash says
it doesn't recognize the command. Perhaps I've missed something?

------=_Part_20148_24922793.1128922606942

Allright, I think I've narrowed it down a bit.&nbsp; Some of the
trouble was that I hadn't &quot;alsasound on&quot; -ed again since the last
reboot.&nbsp; Now ardour, snd, freqTweek and hydrogen are
'working'.&nbsp; However, if I try to start JackRack it still says it
can't find the alsa sequencer and &quot;no such file or directory&quot;.&nb=
sp;
Likewise if I try to alsasound start or stop in /etc/rc.d/init.d bash
says it doesn't recognize the command.&nbsp; Perhaps I've missed
something?<br>

------=_Part_20148_24922793.1128922606942--