[PlanetCCRMA] modifier keys locking up mouse?

James James <everamzah@gmail.com>
Fri Oct 7 07:14:03 2005

------=_Part_3427_25280588.1128694215696

hi. my name is james. this is my first post.
i like planet ccrma a lot, btw.
anyone heard of the mouse locking up (seemingly randomly) when using
modifier keys such as alt, ctrl, and shift with the mouse? when the mouse
does lock up, the keyboard is still active. to remedy it, i switch to
virtual console 1, and then back to the x server and the mouse is
reactivated. i have a usb mouse and am running fc3/ccrma. i've used this
hardware setup for years with many different distros and this is a first
time situation. tia for any ideas,

james :: everamzah/R2H

------=_Part_3427_25280588.1128694215696

hi. my name is james. this is my first post.<br>
i like planet ccrma a lot, btw.<br>
anyone heard of the mouse locking up (seemingly randomly) when using
modifier keys such as alt, ctrl, and shift with the mouse? when the
mouse does lock up, the keyboard is still active. to remedy it, i
switch to virtual console 1, and then back to the x server and the
mouse is reactivated. i have a usb mouse and am running fc3/ccrma. i've
used this hardware setup for years with many different distros and this
is a first time situation. tia for any ideas,<br>
james :: everamzah/R2H<br>

------=_Part_3427_25280588.1128694215696--