[PlanetCCRMA] RFU: fluidsynth 1.0.6, muse 0.7.2pre2, jackd 0.100

Sun Oct 2 11:30:01 2005

On Sat, 2005-10-01 at 02:26 +0000, Luis Garrido wrote:
> Hi, Nando!
>
> I was wondering if, at some point, these packages could be upgraded to their
> most recent releases.
>
> fluidsynth 1.0.6, muse 0.7.2pre2, jackd 0.100
>
> As always, thanks a lot for your effort.

Sure. I imagine this is for fc3? I have not been keeping up with package
upgrades for a while so it is good to be reminded :-) I have been
insanely busy and most probably this week will be crazy as well
(building 40 new machines for ccrma!). Could you remind me off the list
in a week and a half or so if I don't get to do it before then?

I think that the jackd upgrade would trigger a couple of rebuilds in
other jack client packages because some internal api function got
dropped or changed (can't remember exactly).

-- Fernando