[PlanetCCRMA] Audiophile 2496 and others - pro quality impossible

mArukqs marukas@hardcore.lt
Thu Nov 17 09:46:01 2005

Of course I did lspci and setpci stuff for a few hours and played with
latency with no good results. Even tried to change latency in BIOS.

By the way, when I run jackd in playback only mode (switch -P) it works
without any xruns.

Marukqs