[PlanetCCRMA] Delta 1010LT SPDIF Volume Control?

Rick Sutphin sutphinc@bellsouth.net
Tue May 24 16:31:01 2005

A so, so theory ruined by an ugly fact: I am getting output from my
DDX3216 when I connect the S/PDIF Out on a SoundBlaster Live I have in
another PC running Fedora Core 3.

I will have to do some more messing around, but it looks like its back
to the problem being with:
1. signal mis-match between the 1010LT and the DDX3216
2. configuration problem with the 1010LT

Rick