[PlanetCCRMA] Failure starting ALSA with an MAudio Delta 66

Martin Visser Martin Visser <martinvisser99@gmail.com>
Thu Mar 31 23:49:01 2005

I think I get the same behaviour with my Tascam USB module. I could do
store and restore and card 1 , but the script failed. (the tascam only
has hardware mixers so store doesn't really do anything anyway). I
just thought the error wasn't a real problem - just looks untidy