[PlanetCCRMA] MIDI Through?

Martin Visser Martin Visser <martinvisser99@gmail.com>
Thu Mar 31 18:23:02 2005

It is basically a bus for internal midi devices. Clearly you have to
manage the 16 MIDI channels appropriately. The best way to test it is
to connect up a couple of instances of "vkeybd" (on different channels
or the same) and a few synths (listening on the same or different
channels) all to the same MIDI through port. hitting the different
vkeybd's should result in all the listening synths play their
configured instruments, on whatever channel they are configured for.