[PlanetCCRMA] planetccrma-menus packages for FC3?

Vegard Sandvold vegard.sandsvold@notam02.no
Thu Mar 31 10:00:01 2005

I realize this is not at the top of anyones list, but I would really
appreciate it if the packages were compiled for FC3.

Next week I will install FC3 and PlanetCCRMA in the music technology lab
at the University of Trondheim (NTNU), Norway, core audience for
PlanetCCRMA, I believe. It would make the transition easier for the poor
Mac people if they had the clear, organized menus and docs to relate to.

Cheers!
Vegard