[PlanetCCRMA] Re: [PlanetCCRMANews] updated: swh-plugins

Joe Hartley jh@brainiac.com
Sat Mar 26 20:30:02 2005

On 26 Mar 2005 17:44:01 -0800
Fernando Lopez-Lezcano <nando@ccrma.Stanford.EDU> wrote:

> On Sat, 2005-03-26 at 05:05, Joe Hartley wrote:
> > On 25 Mar 2005 18:25:49 -0800
> > Fernando Lopez-Lezcano <nando@ccrma.Stanford.EDU> wrote:
> > > * swh-plugins updated to version 0.4.13-1.
> > > Details in the online changelog...
> >
> > Fernando, I am not seeing this available for me after I do an Update List/
> > Show Upgradable in Synaptic, though I see all the X stuff, as well as
> > a lilypond and seq24 upgrade.
>
> Sorry, I think I must have neglected to update the metadata, arrghhhh!
> Should be available now.

Got it, many thanks!  It's got to be a bear keeping the distribution
straight.

I'm going to keep on RH9 for a while, that way I know the blood on the
blade at the bleeding edge isn't mine!