[PlanetCCRMA] Re: [PlanetCCRMANews] updated: swh-plugins

Joe Hartley jh@brainiac.com
Sat Mar 26 05:07:01 2005

On 25 Mar 2005 18:25:49 -0800
Fernando Lopez-Lezcano <nando@ccrma.Stanford.EDU> wrote:
> * swh-plugins updated to version 0.4.13-1.
> Details in the online changelog...

Fernando, I am not seeing this available for me after I do an Update List/
Show Upgradable in Synaptic, though I see all the X stuff, as well as
a lilypond and seq24 upgrade.

Was this not built for RH9?  If RH9 is dropping off of support for you,
which level of FC is recommended?  I'm hesitant to upgrade since 1) RH9
has been rock-steady for me and 2) I know that FC3 is still bleeding edge.

I've been really anxiously awaiting the upgrade to the swh-plugins, since
I run a P4 and I'm waiting to see if Steve got the gate fixed.

Thanks!!