[PlanetCCRMA] sample crackkles emi26

Mark Knecht Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com>
Thu Mar 24 10:28:00 2005

Karsten,
   Clearly xruns will lead to crackles and pops so it would seem wise
to work on that issue first. What sort of settings are you using in
Jack? Up the latency to 40mS or higher at least to see if that problem
goes away. Also try some different periods/buffer settings - 2, 3, 4
and higher, with different buffer sizes to see what the results are.

   Also make sure that you are placing Jack's buffers in memory.

   Are you using the real time settings?

Good luck,
Mark