[PlanetCCRMA] system knock out ccrma/FC3

Mark Knecht Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com>
Sun Mar 20 09:26:02 2005

It seems that right now there are a lot of strange problems with FC3
machines, both on this list and a few others. I couldn't get FC3
working on my wife's machine a couple of months ago. FC2 ran fine.
Take that for what it's worth.

Cheers,
Mark