[PlanetCCRMA] NFS client trouble with my ccrma box

Steve Harris S.W.Harris@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Mar 15 09:27:04 2005

No a huge ammount of help, but my FC2 ccrma box at home mounts its /home
off an NFS server and it works fine. I was thinking of taking it to FC3,
but maybe I'l wait :)

Have you set the sync flag on your NFS server? e.g.

/home                    10.11.12.*(rw,sync)

I think this is important in recent kernels, but I cant remember why.

- Steve