[PlanetCCRMA] Video Card Recommendations

mrgrimm@radioactivecatfish.com mrgrimm@radioactivecatfish.com
Thu Mar 10 21:17:01 2005

hey vince,

  im no expert, but i would get something that has open source
drivers... i have a nvidia based card and its a pain to get working with
the planet... each kernel update breaks the driver.. i would look around
and maybe get something that has a good open source driver with xvideo
support (maybe someone can let him know if any matrox cards are ok?) ...
sorry i cant be more specific, i dont know enough ;)

latro, wayne