[PlanetCCRMA] FC2 or FC3?

Mark Knecht Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com>
Mon Mar 7 05:11:01 2005

I use the card very successfully under FC2 and non-edge Planet
kernels. My motherboard is fairly old though.

I tried FC3 on my wife's new machine and it wouldn't boot.

If it were me I'd start with FC3 and see if I could get the box
running and then fall back to FC2 if there were problems. Either way I
beleive Fernando supplies the same version of Alsa.

Cheers,
Mark