[PlanetCCRMA] JAMin in pure data

patrick puredata@11h11.com
Sat Mar 5 14:28:01 2005

ok, i will use SC4 compressor thanks. i'm not an audio expert, but i'm
doing a patch in pd for doing live experimentation. that's mean, i don't
know what amplitude / pitch of the incoming sound (live / sampling /
granulator...). so i want to have a good quality output in realtime.

my question:

incoming of all sounds ->
eq ->
compressor ->
limiter ->
speaker

is this in logical order? i'm thinking about a multi-band compressor.
any recommandation of LADSPA plugins or pure data external / patch?

patrick