[PlanetCCRMA] Re: HOWTO: Installing Nvidia Drivers on 2.6.10-0.6.rdt.rhfc3.ccrma - Where did I get the kernel sources?

Tue Mar 1 17:56:02 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-01 at 16:51, Lucio Ribeiro Gomes wrote:
> I'm interested on compile the nvidia drivers but didn't find the kernel
> sources to do that. The last on
> http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/all/linux/SRPMS/ is
> kernel-2.6.10-0.5.rdt.src.rpm

Most (all?) external modules can be built by pointing them to what the
normal binary kernel packages include in:
  /lib/modules/`uname -r`/build (I think that's the directory)
For the ones that really need internals not exported you can recreate
the build tree by following the instructions in the Fedora Core 3
release notes.... the kernel source as a separate package no longer
exists.

-- Fernando