[PlanetCCRMA] PlanetCCRMA and RAID: which way to go?

Steve Harris S.W.Harris@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Jun 22 02:50:01 2005

Digging around in the recesses of my memory, that might be because you
need an initrd (a thing that can load certain drivers that are needed
before kenel boot finises. Look on the web for instruction about how to
build one, you will nee the raid and md drivers in your initrd if there
not already.

- Steve