[PlanetCCRMA] fc4: build status

Arnaud Gomes-do-Vale Arnaud.Gomes@ircam.fr
Fri Jul 1 01:46:02 2005

Fernando Lopez-Lezcano <nando@ccrma.Stanford.EDU> writes:

> Yes, apparently that's so. I have not decided whether to try to patch
> 0.9beta29 or package cvs... I don't know how stable may cvs be right
> now.

I don't know about "right now", but 8-10 days ago CVS was much better
than 0.9beta29.