[PlanetCCRMA] Ardour crashes when ctrl+rigth click on a region for duplicate

Mark Knecht Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com>
Sun Feb 27 16:20:01 2005

Hi,
   We had a thread about this 1-2 weeks ago. It seems that a couple of
us here on the Planet have seen this problem. We got onto the
Ardour-del list and found that the developers do not have the problem
so we are hoping it's fixed in the new release. I expect that a few of
us will be looking for this when Fernando releases the next
Ardour-beta.

Cheers,
Mark