[PlanetCCRMA] Tascam US-122 audio problem

Ben Cohen benedict1000@yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 22 15:56:01 2005

> The short answer is no. It could be possible if the
> cards are
> synchronized (ie: running from the same clock) but I
> don't know the
> details.
>
> -- Fernando

I just done a bit of reading up on Jack and reached
that conclusion when I read it was sample accurate. I
guess that means only equipment with word clock can be
used simulatiously. The only other thing I could think
of is software based re-sampling of all audio. I don't
know much about programming but I would guess that
that would be fairly processor intensive.

Cheers
Benedict