[PlanetCCRMA] RE: XMMS JACK output on FC3?

Jon B epxcv1y02@sneakemail.com
Fri Feb 18 12:14:26 2005

Use the jackasyn plugin.  It switches dynamically between ALSA and
JACK, depending on whether JACK is running.

I don't think it's available for CCRMA, though.  I've just switched
from XMMS to alsaplayer because of this.