[PlanetCCRMA] ati ccrma module!

Jamie Bullock jamie@postlude.co.uk
Fri Feb 18 02:01:01 2005

I am amazed (and pleased) by this! I struggled for ages trying to get
the 8.8.25 sources to compile with the 2.10 patch from the Rage3d
forums, and gave up in the end. My solution was to keep a stock FC3
kernel on my machine, so that if I wanted to do any 3d work I could use
the prebuilt livna module.

Your rpm will only be of use to those using the same ccrma kernel
version as you. I think it would be more useful to know how you went
about the build process. Did you need to patch the source? What was the
basic process you went through to get this to work? Any workarounds
needed?

Thanks,

Jamie