[PlanetCCRMA] Cdrom images

Jakub Niewiarowski jniewiarowski@swps.edu.pl
Tue Feb 15 02:41:01 2005

In general I had the same problem with dual (triple) boot. I don't know
what cause the problem, but there is kind of bug in disk druid
(partioning system). The best way to avoid the problem, is to create ext
partition before you begin to install fc (you can use fdisk but don't
try partition magic - I had very bad experience with it)
Qba

Shayne O'Connor napisaƂ(a):