[PlanetCCRMA] FC3 kernel sources

Neil Klepeis nklepeis@sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 12 16:52:01 2005

Hi,

I'm having trouble getting the FC3 kernels working in JACK RT mode (both
  the stable and planetedge kernels give a RT error, see below).   I
think maybe my video is messing things up.   Are there kernel sources
available so I can recompile my video drivers?

--Neil

Details:

This is the error I get when starting JACK w/qjackctl (jackd):

jack_create_thread: error -1 switching current thread to rt for
inheritance: Unknown error 4294967295

My rt kernel stuff seems installed properly:

[root@wackage neil]# /etc/rc.d/init.d/rtload status
Realtime kernel module is loaded, current parameters are:
  any=1; gid=-1; mlock=1

Note:  My machine is:  Athlon, Radeon VE, AWE64, Abit VIA mb