[PlanetCCRMA] Fedora Core 2 and 3 support

William M. Quarles walrus@bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 8 19:45:02 2005

Mark Knecht wrote:
> On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 22:00:29 -0500, William M. Quarles
> <walrus@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
>>Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
>> > I can think of (at least) one downside to this, anyone else with
>> > comments regarding a new list for announcements only?
>>
>>What is the downside?
>>

> That people not subscribed to the announcements list do not get
> announcements unless announcements go to both lists.

So people should subscribe to the announcements list.  Fernando can
present both lists on the site in the same place for new subscriptions,
and transfer the existing subscriptions over to the new list.  I don't
see where the problem lies.

Peace,
William