[PlanetCCRMA] Triton Rack and system crash

Steven Schmidt steven.schmidt@comcast.net
Tue Feb 8 10:22:01 2005

Hello -
I'm still trying to solve the problem of having my system lock up requiring
a reboot when playing midi files through a Delta 1010 LT and a Korg Triton
Rack.  It happens after playing through a few midi files but not at the same
place in the file.  I've had this problem with and without jack.  What is
the correct way to use the Korg via the Delta1010?(its connected via the
midi cables with the audio outputs to inputs on the Delta)  Should it be
configured in the .asoundrc? What can I capture to find out why the system
is crashing?
-Steve