[PlanetCCRMA] Fedora Core 2 and 3 support

mjnoble not8ohm@iinet.net.au
Sun Feb 6 18:58:02 2005

hi,

have to say that Fernando you must be one of the busiest and most
dedicated chaps in the net-audio world, and if you don't find the time
to service this request, what with building, testing and maintaining
packages for no less than 4 RH/FC versions, as well as answering support
emails, performing your academic duties and heaven forbid, having a
personal and/or social life, I for one will more than understand...

William, one suggestion I would have is to do a search or sort by name
within your email program for only those messages by Fernando, as he is
the only sender making announcements.  This greatly reduces the number
of emails you have to scan to find the announcements.. works for me anyway.

-michael