[PlanetCCRMA] Fedora Core 2 and 3 support

William M. Quarles walrus@bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 6 10:43:01 2005

I noticed that Fernando makes announcements from time to time on the
list, but I haven't seen an announcement about Fedora Core 2 and 3
support (I removed all messages with "Re:" in them from my search).  I
know that support for these releases has been a sticky issue due to the
kernel.  On the website it looks hopeful but no specific word yet that
these issues have been resolved.  So what is their status?

On another note, is it possible to put a separate Planet CCRMA
announcements is in the pipeline?

Thanks,
William