[PlanetCCRMA] New freeverb?

Timo Sivula timo.sivula@luukku.com
Wed Feb 2 09:56:01 2005

Fernando,

I have been recording my father in law and my 3 year old daughter
singing nursery rhymes (not the Genesis one but real ones) with Ardour.
Great fun!

I read you had updated Freeverb with some nanolevel noise to fix the
denormal problem, so I updated CMT with synaptic:

$ rpm -q cmt
cmt-1.15-4.rhfc1.ccrma

I understood there should be a new version of Freeverb there, but
Ardour still only lists Freeverb (Version 3) and it causes the same
trouble as earlier.

Is there something I have missed? Should I update the effects in Ardour
or how do I get your update for Freeverb in use?

br, Timo