[PlanetCCRMA] (no subject)

Mark Knecht Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com>
Tue Feb 1 14:36:00 2005

I'm totally guessing that it's only looking at hw:0 and not hw:2. (Or
whatever it is that Alsa calls it.unfortunately hdsploader doesn't
seem to have a man page or --help option so I don't know what you do
to get it pointed at your card when it's mounted where it is.

An option might be to rearrange the cards within modprobe.conf and set
the HDSP as the default card, but maybe you have reasons not to do
that?

Good luck,
Mark