[PlanetCCRMA] detailed envy24control documentation?

D. R. Evans doc.evans@gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 15:23:02 2005

Nigel Henry said the following at 2005-12-30 12:14 :

> Hi Doc. This is a just a thought from looking at the .pdf. Did you buy the
> cord with the TRS and XLR, or did it come with the guitar?

It came with the guitars. Ever since Taylor switched to the Expression
System, they have been shipping these chords with them.

I think everything is woking fine now -- although I am getting distortion
on loud passages and stil have to figure out which of the many possible
places has the gain set too high. But basically things are looking pretty good.

Incidentally, one of the other members of my band got a 1010LT at the same
time as me and is running Windows, and he has had at least as much
difficulty as I have in getting his audio software to more or the less the
same point I'm at (except that he does have his MIDI working, and I haven't
started on that yet). So I guess that getting it all working (or at least
understanding how everything fits together) is just plain complicated, no
matter how one slices it.

   Doc