[PlanetCCRMA] apt-get failure

lawrence morgan lk_morgan@hotmail.com
Sun Dec 11 17:17:01 2005

Hi,
  I've tried installing ccrma using apt-get and get the following error.
[root@localhost]# apt-get -o RPM::Install-Options::=--oldpackage install
planetccrma-core
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  planetccrma-core: Depends: alsa-lib (= 1.0.4-1.cvs.rhfc1.ccrma) but
1.0.4-1.1.fc1.fr is to be installed
E: Broken packages

I'm using  Fedora Core release 1 (Yarrow), with rpm version rpm-4.2.1-0.30.

I'm installing for the first time from scratch, here is a copy of the
sources.list file I am using, I have tried both mirrors and I've tried using
single, and multiple sources but to no avail. I've also tried installing the
missing library file separately and then beginning again but this doesn't
work.
  I'd greatly appreciate any help I could get as I've been using ccrma for a
couple of years before having to change computers and I'm a big fan, well
done on a great project.