[PlanetCCRMA] Changing Midi Channel Number

Luis Garrido luisgarrido@users.sourceforge.net
Tue Dec 6 02:15:03 2005

jack doesn't deal with midi (yet), so you rather need an ALSA aware program.

If you google "linux midi filter" (without the quotes) you get plenty
of results. Another good resource is http://linux-sound.org/

That said, probably the easiest is to change this in the keyboards
theirselves. You can also try qmidiroute.

HTH,

Luis