[PlanetCCRMA] Re: [PlanetCCRMANews] updated (fc4/fc3/fc2): hydrogen

Tue Aug 9 15:15:01 2005

On Tue, 2005-08-09 at 12:04, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-08-09 at 00:14, Shayne O'Connor wrote:
> > Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:

> > > I could have sworn that I tested on fc4. Right now I'm not near a fc4
> > > machine so can't look into this. Could you do a "rpm -q -i hydrogen"?
> >[MUNCH]
> I can confirm that this is still a problem in fc4, the gui problem goes
> away if I close the "song editor" window. I'll see what I can do.

It is one of the compiler switches, somehow. I did a test compile
without _any_ extra switches (as passed by rpm to the package build
scripts) and I got an Hydrogen that does not have the problem. Next I
should try to narrow it down to a specific switch, I guess.

-- Fernando