[PlanetCCRMA] Problem with /usr/bin/jackstart

Ron Pepper feffer777@yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 11:35:02 2005

--- Mark Knecht <markknecht@gmail.com> wrote:

> NOTE: Thread hijack in progress....

Sorry, I shouldn't have done it that way. I changed the subject for
this reply.

> Ron - what kernel are you running? Post back the output of uname -a

[rp@localhost ~]$ uname -a
Linux localhost 2.6.11-1.27_FC3 #1 Tue May 17 20:27:37 EDT 2005 i686
i686 i386 G NU/Linux

Ron